Leighton Buzzard Building Surveys
01234 355 358
Example house surveys view before you buy
Full structural surveys – peace of mind
Download an example now
Full structural surveys fast
Having a full structural survey from GEM Surveyors will be the best decision you can make in connection with your new home.
A house survey from GEM Surveyors will ensure you have peace of mind with your new property.
7 reasons why our house surveys are the best money can buy:-
- Highly qualified and knowledgeable local Surveyors – all our Independent Chartered Surveyors are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and are property experts in all eras, types and styles of Bedfordshire properties.
- Independent Property Advice – all our Building Surveyors are independent which means they are 100% impartial and not affiliated to any mortgage lender, estate agency or insurance company working for you and only you.
- Plain English Surveys – jargon free, easy to read house surveys ensuring you fully understand any property issues or concerns.
- Good, Bad and Ugly Executive Summaries – clear and comprehensive house surveys presented in a format that has been researched and developed over many years with many survey photos, survey sketches and definitions of technical terms.
- Aerial view – 360 photos – not only hundreds of high resolution digital photos are included in our house surveys but aerial view – 360 photos too, in a cost effective manner, including a bird’s eye view of high level areas such as roofs and valley gutters.
- Latest surveying equipment – all our building Surveyors use the latest surveying equipment ensuring accurate measurements and analysis of the property including thermal imaging cameras, damp resistant meters, etc.
- 3D models and layout plans – thinking about extending or amending the layout of your property then our Surveyors can help with a 3D model and/or layout plan to enable you to visualise any plans saving you time and money.
Full Structural Surveys from experienced, knowledgeable Independent Chartered Surveyors – we will save you time and money
Leasing a pub in Bedfordshire?
Yes – call us today for a Schedule of Condition
A Schedule of Condition will
save you time and money
Buying a house in Leighton Buzzard?
Bedfordshire town Leighton Buzzard is located just off the A4146/A505 and is surrounded by villages of Heath and Reach to the north, Clipstone to the east, Grove to the south and Burcott to the west.
The Bedfordshire market town of Leighton Buzzard is where we often carry out full structural surveys and is known for its delightful walks along the Grand Union Canal.
The notorious Great Train Robbery took place two miles outside the town in 1963 at Sears Crossing whereby the robbers stopped the train from Glasgow to London in its tracks. In contrast narrow-gauge railway is a tourist attraction which is well known and was originally built to carry sand in 1919 but since the late 60s has carried passengers.
The author of The Borrowers, Mary Norton, was born in the town, the Georgian house is now part of the Middle School in the town.
Leighton Buzzard architecture
The town of Leighton Buzzard has a variety of architectural styles including the notable building that now is a bank in Neo-Renaissance style and another bank with its Victorian arched window building designed by Alfred Waterhouse, who also designed the National History Museum in London.
Read some of our testimonials
Don’t take our word for it. Read what our customers are saying about us.