Buying or selling a Kempston house or flat?
Property concerns? Don’t buy a problem, buy a survey.
For a free house survey quote call us today.
01234 355 358
Call our friendly building surveyors so you don’t buy a problem property.
Peace of mind house surveys
Kempston house surveys fast
Independent Chartered Surveyors provide the best house surveys money can buy fast
Bedfordshire example surveys
Free example house surveys to download so you can see the high quality of our surveys.
Contact Bedfordshire surveyors today
Our friendly team of Chartered Building Surveyors are only a call away ring us today for a free house survey quote
Kempston building surveyors
Choose Kempston Building Surveyors –
7 good reasons why we provide the best house surveys money can buy:-
- Highly qualified and knowledgeable – all our Building Surveyors are members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and are property experts with all eras, types and styles of buildings.
- Independent advice – GEM Building Surveyors are independent from banks, mortgage lenders and insurance companies – working for you with your best interests at heart.
- Plain English Surveys – easy to read, jargon free building surveys ensuring you fully understand any property issues or concerns.
- Aerial view – 360 photos – we not only include high quality digital photos in our house survey reports we use the latest cameras and provide aerial view photos which give a bird’s eye view of ordinarily difficult areas to view ensuring you appreciate and understand the property.
- Good, Bad and Ugly Executive Summaries – comprehensive house surveys presented in a layout that has been researched and devised over many years by listening to how our clients appreciate our survey presentation detailing the property information clearly with photos, sketches and defining technical terms.
- Latest survey equipment – all our Independent Building Surveyors are equipped with the latest survey equipment.
- Unique survey sketches – we have commissioned many unique survey sketches, which we include in our structural surveys that assist in explaining property issues or characteristics.