Don't buy a Problem, Buy a GEM Survey
If you are buying a property in Bedfordshire, then having one of our Building Surveys carried out is essential to give you peace of mind. Our Surveyors offer a professional, knowledgeable service and are committed to giving you the best survey money can buy.
Gem Surveyors have an extensive knowledge of all Eras, Types and Styles of property in Bedfordshire and the surrounding areas. We have surveyed everything from flats, bungalows and houses to mansions, historic Listed Buildings, restaurants, pubs and hotels.
Why have a House Survey?
Having knowledge of a property problem before you purchase a property is a wonderful thing. Having a Building Survey allows you to do this. It enables you to weigh up the pros and cons associated with the purchase and also to negotiate the price. Or it may mean that you simply walk away and purchase a different property as the survey has highlighted some costly building issues.
Not having a Survey means you are basically buying, what is probably going to be the largest financial commitment you will make, blind. You need to enter into a purchase of this size with your eyes wide open.
Why our Bedfordshire House Surveys are Unique
GEM House Surveys are unique in many ways.
1. Our Bedfordshire Surveyors are completely independent of all financial organisations. We do not buy and sell houses so there is no conflict of interest. We are working for you and your best interests.
2. We are highly qualified and experienced in dealing with all eras of property.
3. Our Surveys are written in plain English with a common sense approach. This ensures you fully understand any issues that arise during the Survey.
4. Our Survey format has been researched and revised over the decades. We always include an Executive Summary in our Building Surveys which immediately highlights any issues or characteristics of the property that we feel you need to be aware of.
5. We always take hundreds and hundreds of Photos and Aerial View Photos during the course of the survey. These assist in explaining any problems we come across. The aerial photos are particular helpful for areas that are difficult to survey such as roofs, chimneys and hidden valley gutters.
6. You will find our Building Surveys also contain our unique sketches and 3D images to further assist in explaining any property problems found.
7. Our Bedfordshire Surveyors are always equipped with the latest Surveying Equipment such as laser levels, electronic damp meters and x16 zoom lens on a digital camera.
Our Aerial 360 photos used in our Bedfordshire Surveys
Examples of our Unique Survey Sketches
Call GEM, your local Bedfordshire Surveyors for Expert Property Advice
01234 355 358
|We are Regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)|
- > GEM Chartered Surveyors
- > House and Home
- > Commercial
- > Building Surveys
- > Bedfordshire Building Surveys
- > House Surveys
- > Why use us
- > Off Market Properties
- > Reviews
- > Useful Links
- > Contact Us